Any GS1 Databar Expanded Stacked C# components?

Discussions related to our free online utilities, such as free qr code maker and online barcode generator. Free utilities such as pdf417decode are also supported here.

Any GS1 Databar Expanded Stacked C# components?

Postby kevink on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Hi Morovia, I'm looking to find a C# component or some sort of C# class to use in my C# labeling program which I've made.
Since I'm strapped for cash :cry: I cannot purchase a GS1 Databar Expanded Stacked component myself so I'm looking for a
free-ware version, or a free font of it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :mrgreen: thx
kevink

Re: Any GS1 Databar Expanded Stacked C# components?

Postby glitch on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:31 am

Our Barcode ActiveX Pro and GS1 Databar Fonts support creating GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked barcodes. They are royalty free with a developer license, but you need to buy it.

You can implement it by yourself. From our experience, GS1 DataBar Expanded requires much more efforts than other databar types.
The information above is provided "AS IS", with no warranties, and confers no rights.
glitch
Support Engineer

Re: Any GS1 Databar Expanded Stacked C# components?

Postby kevink on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 am

glitch I would love to purchase it but at the moment I have no way in purchasing it at that price which means I need to either code one myself(hopefully i don't have to) or find a class which already exists of it.

I do realize it's very difficult in creating the databar, which is why I understand that its price is high, but I sadly don't have the money to purchase it, so I'll have to do the next best thing and try to create one myself.
kevink

Return to Online Utilities and Free Programs