Crystal Reports 11.0 help

Issues related to using our fonts in Crystal Reports

Crystal Reports 11.0 help

Postby usd02744(Legacy Member) on Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:50 pm

In Crystal Reports 11 bar charts, is it possible to ensure that a bar stays the same color for a specific value. e.g. In a employee satisfaction survey, the Very Satisfied value will change colors in the next questions if there are more responses than in the previous question. The bar for Very Satisfied is formatted yellow, the bar for satisfied is blue and Neutral is red, Dissatisfied is green and so on. If the next question has five responses instead of four the bar color changes
usd02744(Legacy Member)

Re: Crystal Reports 11.0 help

Postby RobV(Legacy Member) on Tue May 01, 2007 5:17 am

Yes you can. Right click your chart and select Chart Expert. Untick the Automatically set chart options box and you will see some more tabs open at the top of the screen. Click on the Options tab and then on the Format button within the Chart Colour option.

In here you will find a screen very similar to the Select Expert. You can define conditions and assign those conditions colours.

Have a play and I hope this has helped. Please post your results.

Take it easy

Rob
RobV(Legacy Member)

Re: Crystal Reports 11.0 help

Postby tuhin_cse99(Legacy Member) on Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:53 am

Hi,
I have read the answer.but when I want to change the default color of the bars then how can it possible? There four bars are displayed in chart(by default). Right clicking on it I can change the color of those bars but I want to change color of other bars.

As example I want to change the color of the fifth bar of the chart then how?

How it possible? Idea please.

Thx in advanced.
tuhin_cse99(Legacy Member)

Return to Crystal Reports