How to get Crystal Report UFL

Issues related to using our fonts in Crystal Reports

How to get Crystal Report UFL

Postby e2sam(Legacy Member) on Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:34 pm

I just download a demo version and want to test it with Crystal Report. I was told that every Fontwre package including demo are including the UFL component, but I can't find it. Would someone tell me where can I get the UFL for Crystal Report
e2sam(Legacy Member)

Re: How to get Crystal Report UFL

Postby benz(Legacy Member) on Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:01 pm

The UFL is automatically installed at the setup. You can find all the functions in Crystal Reports.

The UFL dll is located under \program files\common files\Morovia\MoroviaFontTools folder.
benz(Legacy Member)

Postby Gauda(Legacy Member) on Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:18 pm

Hi! I've just downloaded "Interleaved 2 of 5" trial and I've looked for UFL for Crystal Reports, I could not find it....

Is it ok?
Gauda(Legacy Member)

Postby e2sam(Legacy Member) on Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:02 pm

Thanks.

I found the UFL dll located under \program files\common files\Morovia\MoroviaFontTools folder, but how can I work with it. I tried to edit a formula and look into the Additional functions. There is no Morovia Barcode Functions there. Do I have to do some sort of installation before I can use it. I'm using Crystal Report 5.0.
e2sam(Legacy Member)

Postby glitch (legacy member) on Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:17 pm

Crystal Report 5.0 probably does not support UFL. I am not sure about this though. The most recent version is 9.0

we have a tutorial at http://www.morovia.com/font/support/crurfl.asp make sure you have read this article.
glitch (legacy member)

Postby e2sam(Legacy Member) on Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:39 pm

Are there any way to work around with Crystal Report 5.0 as my client is using version 5.0.
e2sam(Legacy Member)

Return to Crystal Reports