Interleaved 2 of 5 font crystal reports

Issues related to using our fonts in Crystal Reports

Interleaved 2 of 5 font crystal reports

Postby CarolinaP on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:12 am

I’ve purchased a five user license of Morovia Code25 Fontware. I’d like to print a bar code using Crystal Reports 8. I can see Crystal Reports’ own UFL’s, but the Morovia’s ones are not displayed, even though I’ve installed the Font Tools which should have enabled them.

Using Crystal Reports’ UFL’s, I try to use the Barcode2of5() function with any of the Morovia’s fonts that are available but I don’t see the bars at design time, nor they are printed. Is there anything else that needs to be installed?

When using the trial version of the interleaved 2 of 5 font from Morovia, and using Crystal Reports’ functions, it all worked fine (of course, with the word DEMO in the middle). What I don’t understand is how come the fonts worked in the trial version, but not in the full version.
CarolinaP

Re: Interleaved 2 of 5 font crystal reports

Postby glitch on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:17 am

Carolina,

Thank you for purchasing our software.

I do not know where your Barcode2of5 comes from, but that is not our function. You should use MoroviaBarcodeITF25 in your case. You can find all our functions under Additional Functions/Visual Basic UFLs (u2lcom.dll) node.

You do not need to install additional package to enable UFL. The UFL is included in the installer of that font package.
The information above is provided "AS IS", with no warranties, and confers no rights.
glitch
Support Engineer

Return to Crystal Reports