OCR-B.spf

General discussion about Morovia barcode fonts, OCR/MICR fonts and postal fonts.

OCR-B.spf

Postby SVMHS on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:24 am

Hi,

We purchased the $699 site licence for the OCR-B font package some years ago. We have installed a new Xerox MFP and need to upload the correct OCRB font for some of our invoices. I have used the windows installer along with the license key provided and navigated to C:/Program Files/Morovia to view the list of fonts and have found OCRB.ttp which does not work. So I chased down a copy of OCRB.sfp which works however one digit is replaced with the "demo" image. Can you please tell me where I can get the licensed version of the OCRB.sfp font? I can find ocrb.pfa ocrb.ttp ocrb.bin but not ocrb.sfp

Thanks in advance
SVMHS

Re: OCR-B.spf

Postby glitch on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:58 am

These SFP file are for PCL printers. They are not installed to the Windows directory because they are not used by Windows. You can find the files under the PCL directory of the zip file. If you lost the original file, send an email to support@morovia.com with your order number.
The information above is provided "AS IS", with no warranties, and confers no rights.
glitch
Support Engineer

Return to General Discussion